Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So, I'm writing from England this time, well where should I start...It's the begining of the second week that I'm here. Time flies really, but there's a nother 4 weak infront of me, so I can't complain.

Life's been fine, here so far. I found a job, it's not to demanding, it's selling bags.It's just a special shop that is opened for a few weeks, all bags for 2.99 or in the midle row for 99p..:))
I work from 12.00-18.00, and weekends are of. And I hade a day of today to, because it wasn't to bussy in the shop.Enough about my job...

I'm living at my sisters boyfriends mum. In a nice little room.

The first week were(I, my sister Maya, her boyfriend Mark and our Auntie Trudy)in a holiday camp. We thought we would be living in a caravan, but it was a small vila in the end. When I say vila don't imagine anything to exspensive. It was allright, but quite small for four people, but just fine...
It was in Brixham(look that up in Google if you don't know where that is and you surely don't)near Berry Head(I'm not quite sure how you spell that). That's a clif.
I will try to add some photos next time...because I'm writing this from the library, and I don't know if it's possible to conect a usb thing here, well I'll try...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cau Tessa!

good to hear from you!

fcolka said...

caf. aj ty nam veelmi chybas? aj u vas prsi jak v ostatnom anglicku? nastastie horucavy u nas povoluju. ked sa vratis, ta este musime daco podniknut :)
pekne prazdniny

Fadette said...

Hi, Tessa,

Having read your comments on your first days in England I thought why you do not describe your second, third, fourth week there. Why don't you ask for a day off from your employer (you must be rich enough now)and share some more news with us here. I would especially like to see the photos you made while there. You promised to put some on your blog. I am waiting... And, yes, your trip to London! Dying to know more about it!. Do not procrastinate - you may forget to point to some important aspects later.

All right, cau now.

Fadette